Unified communication solutions from Krish InfoCom are targeted at companies that requires an alternative to cut travel time and travel costs by using video, voice and data networks. By improving performance of telecom infrastructure and integrating with organizations business processes our clients experience enhancement in productivity through better collaboration, reducing in response times and elimination of device and application dependencies.
Krish InfoCom offers an end-to-end solution that matches your existing integration requirements and paves the future roadmap for collaborative business operations. Our core expertise in both software and infrastructure for unified communication combines with our industry knowledge of telecom and business process management to give you an edge that can give you a competitive advantage and improve business performance.
- Varying communication platforms across organizational units
- Increasing gap between communication technologies and business requirements. Concern of security and risk management due to changing user behavior
- Emphasis on telecom cost reduction while increasing demand for supporting new user requirements.
- Rapid changes in user communication patterns while slow changes in organizations standardized communication infrastructure
Enterprise VoIP Solutions: Leverage your existing infrastructure while adding new IP capabilities to your voice network. TDM plus VoIP solution based on your business requirement
Enterprise Messaging Solutions: Increase productivity and reduce costs by allowing your employees to benefit from enterprise wide unified messaging capabilities. Unify your messaging environment by including fax, voice messaging, instant messaging, e-mail, video and text messaging in one solution
Enterprise Unified Communication Solutions: Gain more by combining your Business and Enterprise Applications with capabilities of VoIP and unified messaging. Get employees to use instant conferencing and document sharing capabilities on the fly
- Stake-holders meet to define and address your unique business requirements
- Solution definition - architecture and operations outlined on how to design, build, and manage a variety of applications that merge voice, data, mobile and business applications
- Streamline information delivery and ensure common technology usage across the organizations
- Flexibility in changing organizations communication demarcation points on the fly
- Increased human productivity and ease of use increases business performance
- Improvement in risk and security management
- Better integration between business applications, business process and communication infrastructure